Graphic design is a highly creative process. It is undertaken to convey a specific message to a targeted audience and it must be clean and simple.
The price packages are intended as a guideline. To estimate a quote we must know your project specifics first. Generally a quote is formed on the back of a questions and answers session.
We also provide graphic design consultations and extensive branding and customizations.
- Icons and symbols are compelling yet uncomplicated images that are emblematic of a particular company or product. They use imagery that conveys a literal or abstract representation of your organization.
- A logotype, commonly known in the design industry as a "word mark", incorporates your company or brand name into a uniquely styled type font treatment.
- Combination Marks are graphics with both text and a symbol/icon that signifies the brand image that you wish to project for your company or organization.
- A landing page, sometimes known as a "lead capture page" or a "lander", is a single web page that appears in response to clicking on a search engine search result or an online advertisement. In most cases it is the home page of the website.
- Branding & Graphic Design packages include only the delivery of products in digital format. For the stationery, business cards, flyers and brochures printing can be ordered at an additional cost.
- Revisions where applicable include graphic work and copy and are intended to adjust design and copy to meet customer requirements.
- Web banners will comply to generally accepted web banner standard sizes.
Contact us for a quote and to discuss your project requirements.